Posted in Other 1 day ago.
REMOTE Chief ASIC / SoC Architect - Server Accelerator Chip If you are a Chief ASIC / SoC Architect with Server Accelerator Chip architecture experience, please read on!
*Job Title:* REMOTE Chief ASIC / SoC Architect - Server Accelerator Chip
*Job Location:* REMOTE - our HQ is in Sunnyvale, CA
*Compensation:* $150K - $225K base Depending on experience
We are a 20-person startup company made up of passionate technologists & engineers from leading hardware and software companies including Apple, Oracle, Teradata, Facebook, AWS, Yahoo, Cavium, Fungible, etc. Our team has previously built highly successful hardware-software co-designed products and are now tackling complex challenges in an exciting and growing market. Analytics solutions for the next decade require groundbreaking innovations in the entire stack of data processing, from query optimizer to distributed data layer to accelerated compute engine.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1) Competitive Compensation ($150K - $225K base Depending on Experience)
2) Comprehensive Benefits package including stock options and flexible working arrangements!
3) The chance to join a small start-up tackling challenging problems with huge upside potential!
What You Will Be Doing As a Chief ASIC / SoC Architect, you will be responsible for all aspects of digital ASIC / SoC design, focusing on micro-architecture, RTL, verification, logic synthesis, and timing analysis to deliver a design meeting target power, performance and area goals.
What You Need for this Position Must have a BSEE / MSEE or similar degree with 10+ years experience with the following:
- ASIC / SoC architecture
- RTL design and/or micro-architecture experience
- Design, definition, and development of complex SoCs
- AI / ML Accelerator or Server / Data Center chip architecture experience
- High performance (low latency, high bandwidth) design techniques
- Understanding of low power microarchitecture techniques
- Strong knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, Synthesis and Static Timing Analysis
- Experience with designing for AI Accelerators or similar High-Performance Computing (HPC) applications
- Ability to proactively take on responsibilities and competent to work in a start-up environment.
So, if you are a Chief ASIC / SoC Architect with Server Accelerator Chip architecture experience, please apply today! or send an updated copy of your resume to *Mike.Vandenbergh@CyberCoders.com* for immediate consideration!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
34 minutes ago
36 minutes ago
36 minutes ago