Posted in Other 8 days ago.
Probe Bonding Technician If you are an Operations, Manufacturing, or Engineering Technician with experience working in a PCB, Wafer Fab, or Cleanroom environment, please read on!
We are a Semiconductor industry leader based in Baldwin Park, CA. Working here gives you the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, have a direct influence on next generation products hitting the market and drive the overall growth and development of the semiconductor industry. We are a fast-paced, agile, growing company that values diversity of thought and constantly strives for a more diverse, inclusive environment. We are looking for enthusiastic, talented individuals who can thrive in a changing and challenging environment.
What You Will Be Doing We have several openings for Pilot Fab Technicians. These will be within the R&D group; we are starting a new Pilot line for New Product Integration.
- Involved in the manufacturing and production of parts through the Fab.
- Work closely with Supervisor to move and manage WIP through the line.
- Follow SPO, WI and Quality instructions diligently to ensure highest level of workmanship and quality.
- Ensure highest line yield by handling products with care following WI and apply training as needed.
- Follow proper safety protocols and fab systems to ensure the safety of themselves and other personnel.
- Manufacture parts, verify accuracy and quality by following documentation.
- Work towards continuous improvement and follow systems like 5s etc.
- Record data on traveler, logs and charts to maintain traceability per quality systems.
Additional Roles and Responsibilities:
- Alert Engineers and help in the Disposition of WIP that is held for NCR's, spec failing, defects, ETR, etc.
- Be the first to report issues or call maintenance or engineer for help with tool down situation. Goal: Keep tools up and maximize output
- Check SPC charts and make process adjustments as needed and will seek engineering help.
- Ensure Tool quals and release, safety and PM or unscheduled maintenance work
- Support Engineering and R&D efforts as needed
- Help with documentation and creating defects library for future training.
What You Need for this Position - 1-2 year work experience directly in Fab, PCB or Cleanroom environment preferred
- Hands-on experience as operations tech in a wafer-fab / PCB plant, desired
- Experience in one of the fab processes is desirable: Sputtering / Deposition, Plating, Plasma RIE, Wet chemical etching and cleaning, Lithography, Lamination and Testing
- Experience in inspection for Semiconductor or PCB products and familiarity with Fab Metrology tools, Microscopes etc will be desirable
- Strong work ethic and attitude to work in a fast-paced, flexible environment.
WILL PROVIDE TRAINING
-Day and swing shifts
-Must have weekend shift availability
What's In It for You Hourly Rate: $25 - $30/hour depending on experience
Temp-to-Hire position (full-time conversion after 6 months)
Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, PTO, and 401k benefits
COVID-19: We are committed to the safety of our employees. We have ample safety protocols in place, including social distancing, safety training and appropriate screenings for all on-site personnel and visitors.
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
about 15 hours ago
about 20 hours ago
2 days ago