Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Lead Back End Engineer Senior/Lead Back End Engineer
Location: 100% Remote- We have been a remote company even before Covid happened.
Salary: Total comp ranges from 180k-265k+
What You Will Be Doing - Lead backend engineering efforts from rapid prototypes to large-scale applications across our products.
- Leverage and build cloud based systems and integrations to build the next generation of our product offerings.
- Define, implement and enhance our Ecommerce platform, including our innovativeFalcon App Store, Web Marketplace offerings, and direct payment systems.
- Brainstorm, define, and build collaboratively with members across multiple teams.
- Obsess about learning, and champion the newest technologies & tricks with others, raising the technical IQ of the team.
- Be mentored and mentor other developers on web, backend and data storage technologies and our system.
- Constantly re-evaluate our product to improve architecture, knowledge models, user experience, performance and stability.
- Be an energetic self-starter with the ability to take ownership and be accountable for deliverables.
- Use and give back to the open source community.
- Technologies that you'll work with: Golang, AWS, Kafka, GIT, Cassandra, Splunk, ElasticSearch, Redis, ZMQ, Python
What You Need for this Position - Degree in Computer Science (or commensurate experience in data structures/algorithms/distributed systems).
- The ability to scale backend systems sharding, partitioning, scaling horizontally are second nature to you.
- Recent hands-on experience with Ecommerce, payment processing, or billing systems or other large volume transaction platforms.
- The desire to ship code and the love of seeing your bits run in production.
- Deep understanding of distributed systems and scalability challenges.
- Deep understand multi-threading, concurrency, and parallel processing technologies.
- Team player skills we embrace collaborating as a team as much as possible.
- A thorough understanding of engineering best practices from appropriate testing paradigms to effective peer code reviews and resilient architecture.
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced, test-driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- The skills to meet your commitments on time and produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
Sound like you? Apply today, or send your resume to: Lauren.Formby@Cybercoders.com
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Lauren Formby
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
2 minutes ago
30 minutes ago
about 10 hours ago