Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Survey Technician If you are a Survey Technician with 3+ years of experience, please read on!
We are an award-winning, multi-disciplinary design firm specializing in civil engineering, landscape architecture, site planning, surveying and permitting. For 25 years we have developed innovative site design solutions for some of southern New Englands leading public and private clients. With a passion for innovation and a deep understanding of the essence of where we practice, we've created some of the most recognizable developments in Massachusetts and Rhode Island over the past two decades. Join our team and take your career to the next level - apply today!
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary ($60K - $80K D.O.E.)
- Strong Benefits Package (Health/Dental/Life/etc.)
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Generous PTO
What You Will Be Doing - Collaborate with licensed PLS and survey crew on projects both in the field and in office
- Support with property line analysis, topographic and boundary research, construction stakeouts, ALTA title insurance, and land court surveys
- Operate state-of-the-art equipment including total stations, data collectors, and GNSS receivers
- Utilize AutoCAD Civil 3D to conduct survey calculations and develop CAD drawings
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years of Land Surveying experience
- Associate's Degree in Land Surveying, Geomatics, or Civil Engineering (Bachelor's preferred)
- LSIT preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or Carlson Survey software
- Thorough knowledge of Boundary Analysis, ALTA Surveys, Topographic Surveys, Easement/Plat Preparation, Construction Staking, etc.
So, if you are a Survey Technician with 3+ years of experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.