Posted in Other 9 days ago.
Mass General Brigham Home Care, an affiliate of Mass General Brigham, is committed to supporting patient care, research, teaching, and service to the community. We place great value on being a diverse, equitable and inclusive organization as we aim to reflect the diversity of the patients we serve. At Mass General Brigham, we believe in equal access to quality care, employment and advancement opportunities encompassing the full spectrum of human diversity: race, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other forms of human presence and expression that make us better able to provide innovative and cutting-edge healthcare and research.
Mass General Brigham Home Care serves patients from rehabilitation after illness or injury, to chronic disease management. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality specialized care designed to meet the patients' unique needs with the goal of optimizing independence and quality of life. Our clinicians are highly skilled and able to function both independently and as part of an interdisciplinary team.
We value the uniqueness of our employees who are a reflection of the communities and patients that we serve. Our attractive and comprehensive benefits package is designed to meet the needs of our employees.
Provide quality nursing care to patients in various settings in the community. Patient care is delivered within MGB Home Care's philosophy, policy, and standards of community health practice. In collaboration with the RN case manager will provide skilled nursing visits, utilizing thorough and timely electronic documentation and interdisciplinary communications and in accordance with agency policies, procedures and standards of practice.
Qualifications and Experience
• LPN professional license in Massachusetts
• Minimum 1 year previous nursing in acute care or sub-acute care setting required
• Home care experience preferred
• Effective written, verbal and electronic communications skills
• Ability to work with various computer software required and knowledge of hand-held patient care computer devices preferred
• Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and electronically
• Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to the geriatric, pediatric, and/or adult population.
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with varied population
• Ability to work as a member of an interdisciplinary team
• Strong organizational skills, ability to work independently and adapt to unpredictable circumstances
• Travel required in local geographic area
Mass General Brigham Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diverse skills, perspectives and ideas, we choose to lead. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, military service, genetic information, and/or other status protected under law. We will ensure that all individuals with a disability are provided a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment
1 day ago
1 day ago
2 days ago