Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This position will work to determine product strategy and priorities including enhancing existing solutions and the development of new initiatives based on the needs of customers and prospects in the healthcare revenue cycle space. We're looking for someone who possesses a blend of business and technical savvy; has a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
The Senior Product Manager will be communicating across all departments within eSolutions, including a team of developers and analysts to define product requirements. In addition, this position will partner with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, help them understand the product positioning, identify key benefits, and target customers. Finally, the Senior Product Manager will serve as the internal evangelist for their products, working with sales reps and key customers.
What you'll be doing:
• Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
• Conducting market research to identify market needs, product positioning and setting priorities
• Keeping abreast of changes to the healthcare regulatory environment to anticipate changes impacting our customers and opportunities for new services
• Specifying product requirements for current and future products
• Participating in quality reviews and managing relationships with clients during the beta-testing process
• Developing and implementing go-to-market plans and working with others to execute
• Analyzing potential partner relationships for products
• Fulfilling the Product Manager role in an agile development environment
What we're looking for:
• You know how to execute and like to roll up your sleeves to get things done
• You are comfortable in front of a whiteboard and can describe complex information in a concise but thorough fashion
• You can lead a cross functional team through the entire PDLC, rallying them to deliver value to clients, partners, and Waystar
• You have at least 4 years software build experience and have led the end to end build of at least 2 large scale product initiatives (new products/major upgrades) and brought them to market
• An understanding of hospital & professional coding and billing workflows and the provider reimbursement process, obtained either through direct experience in a healthcare setting or an RCM focused HIT company
• Provided leadership on a team that designed, built, or used Revenue Cycle Management products
• Organizing market research including analyzing customer segments and industry trends
• Possess robust technical fundamentals, especially when it comes to building software
• Problem solving skills; able to analyze a problem and design creative solutions
• Attention to detail; extraordinary eye for usability and the customer experience
• Excellent written communication skills; able to succinctly convey complex ideas through the written word
• Great people skills; able to facilitate, negotiate and persuade stakeholders; ability to communicate progress, challenges and celebrate accomplishments
• Flexible and agile; able to rapidly adapt to changing situations and inputs
• College Degree required; Business or Computer Science degree preferred
Waystar provides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
University of Denver
University of Denver
University of Denver