The Territory Sales Manager for Cricket Wireless will be responsible for development and attainment of sales objectives through subordinate sales personnel within single or multiple sales channels for a geographic area.
The assigned territory for this opening is Kentucky/West Tennessee supporting the following cities:
Must Reside in: Louisville or Lexington
Kentucky: Evasville, Paducah, Bowling Green
West Tennessee: Tri Cities, Knoxville and other surround cities throughout the states.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for development and attainment of sales objectives through sales team for a single sales channel in a geographic area.
- Leads and develops field sales team to excel in sales goals to achieve both revenue and unit objectives.
- Builds, creates and fosters relationship between sales team and agents partners.
- Leads team and optimizes available resources to meet and exceed sales objectives.
- Responsible for the strategic placement and distribution of their sales team and assures optimization of available resources to meet and/or exceed sales objectives.
- Supervision of staff includes responsibility for hiring, training, developing, disciplining and contributing to decision making regarding discharge of subordinate employees.
- Works in partnership with cross functional organizations to develop sales effectiveness and responsible for the development and implementation of policies and procedures which are specific to assigned area.
Our Territory Sales Manager earn between $80,600 - $121,000 annually + $34,000 at risk. Not to mention all the other amazing rewards that working at AT&T offers. From health insurance to tuition reimbursement and paid time off to discounts on products and services just to name a few. There is a lot to be excited about around here. Individual starting salary within this range may depend on geography, experience, expertise, and education/training.
- Excellent sales skills and demonstrated ability to meet or exceed performance standard
- Ability to motivate and lead direct reports
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to travel to multiple locations within a district
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays