Posted in Other 15 days ago.
Primary Function of Position:
Intuitive Surgical is widely considered the most exciting medical device company in the world today. Surgeons worldwide are changing the way surgery is performed by utilizing our robotic surgical device, the da Vinci® Surgical System, to enhance their surgical precision and greatly improve patient benefits. The Clinical Sales Associate will help maximize the utilization of installed da Vinci® Surgical Systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Work with the Clinical Sales Manager to develop a strategy to drive utilization of the da Vinci® Surgical System
· Become a da Vinci® Surgery expert across all primary surgical specialties in order to support the development of surgical robotics programs in the assigned territory
· Support field efforts to achieve quarterly sales goals
· Support regional Sales and Marketing development events that create system awareness and procedure adoption
· Train and develop OR staff to be facile in pre, intra and postoperative system management
· Develop a da Vinci® Surgery plan for each surgical team to insure they are capable of using the system independently within a reasonable time frame
· Drive utilization of the da Vinci® system by working with surgical teams to select appropriate procedure applications
· Drive continuous expansion of the user base by working with key hospital staff and surgeon thought leaders to develop a qualified lead funnel
· Drive sales of instruments and accessories
· Responsibly manage administrative tasks; reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports, etc.
· Lead surgical teams through training sessions, helping them understand system operations, OR integration and da Vinci® Surgery applications
· Be a resource to the surgical team, providing guidance and insight on the use of the da Vinci® Surgical System
Skills, Experience, Education, & Training:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
· Minimum of two years prior sales experience
· Proven record of achievement and leadership
· Ambition and strong work ethic
· Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
· Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication skills
· Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
· Ability to travel up to 25%, and work nights and weekends as needed
Due to the nature of our business and the role, please note that Intuitive and/or your customer(s) may require that you show current proof of vaccination against certain diseases including COVID-19. Details can vary by role.
Intuitive is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees, and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, without regard to race, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, genetic information or any other status protected under federal, state, or local applicable laws.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.
Shift : Day
Travel : 25% of the time
about 7 hours ago
DCI Donor Services
about 9 hours ago
about 10 hours ago