To be the first reliable point of contact for Providers. Providing the Simply Better MemorialCare Experience in every interaction with Providers, Health Plans and colleagues.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities of the Job
- Deliver the Simply Better MemorialCare Experience in every interaction with Providers and Colleagues.
- Prioritize service and customer experience within each interaction.
- Ensure unforgettable guest experiences through unmatched service.
- Demonstrates strong guest-focused engagement over the phone, email, and chat.
- Demonstrates effective communication, interpersonal, written and verbal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and maintain calm demeanor.
- Must possess problem resolution and follow through skills.
- Knowledge of managed care and the business segments.
- Knowledge and ability to research claims, authorizations.
- Be at work and be on time.
- Follow company policies, procedures and directives.
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience in health care/managed care preferred.
- Call center experience necessary in a fast-paced setting.
- Excellent computer and typing skills are necessary. Use and knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office, and Outlook (operates PC with speed and accuracy).
- Medical terminology required.
- Spanish speaking a plus.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Some College level education preferred