Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
Welcome to Viant!
For over 21 years, Viant has been a leader in digital advertising, transforming the way marketers connect their brands with consumers. Our industry-leading software, Adelphic, is used every day by the world's premier brands and agencies to plan, execute and measure the success of their programmatic advertising campaigns. With a culture built on our key company values of Live, Lead, Create and Figure it Out, we're serious about investing in our employees and are dedicated to creating an inclusive and collaborative environment. At Viant, you'll have the chance to make a big impact at an exciting time in our company's history - we're growing fast on the heels of our recent IPO. If you're a strategic thinker and creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced industry, we want to hear from you.
The VIANT channel team helps media owners, media platforms, tech platforms and data platforms deliver best in class solutions for their customers. Customers ranging from media services companies seeking to unlock the value of 1st party data to Media platforms looking to expand their product offering turn to the Viant Channel team and their people-based platform to help expand their business.
We are in search of an experienced Sr Account Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate is a hunter with a solid understanding of digital media/ad tech, a self-starter and a key player in driving revenue and building a growing client base. You have a well-developed business acumen and love to connect your skills in strategy, partnerships and technology to revenue outcomes. You are comfortable selling into technology savvy companies, building relationships at the senior leadership level, have a proven track record of negotiating complex seven to eight figure deals, and thrive off delivering best possible business outcomes and revenue opportunities for all parties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Generate net new business wins within assigned territories
• Identify and prospect new business opportunities across media services companies like Media Monks, Choozle, Adswerve and others.
• Create and manage business plans that define strategies and tactics for long term partner success
• Meet and exceed your quarterly and annual quotas.
• Track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, developing solutions, and implementing them
• Deepen and grow existing partnerships, build senior level relationships and deliver excellent customer service
• Stay current on product, technology, and industry developments to further drive adoption by clients
• Willing to occasionally travel for in-person client meetings and industry events
• Work cross-functionally with different organizations such as Sales Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success and Legal.
• 5-8 years total programmatic digital media experience (media buying, programmatic activation, ad tech platforms) with a consistent and proven track record of success
• Minimum 5 years in sales/business development at either a leading ad tech / martech company or at an agency/agency trading desk
• Established network in the media owner and/or digital ad tech space
• Consultative strategic thinker with great energy and enthusiasm for prospecting new business and excellent closing skills
• Experience in C-level and/or senior-client stakeholder relationship management
• Adept at developing productive and collaborative relationships across internal teams (Sales, Product, Engineering Marketing, Account Management)
• Familiarity with CRM software, technical/sales engineering experience, and/or previous channel sales experience all a plus
About the Employer: Viant Technology
Viant® (NASDAQ: DSP) is a leading advertising software company that enables marketers to plan, execute and measure omnichannel ad campaigns through a cloud-based platform. Viant's self-service Demand Side Platform, Adelphic®, powers programmatic advertising across Connected TV, Linear TV, mobile, desktop, audio, gaming and digital out-of-home channels. In 2022, Viant was recognized as a Leader in the DSP category, earned Great Place to Work® certification and Co-Founders Tim and Chris Vanderhook were named EY Entrepreneurs of the Year. To learn more, please visit viantinc.com.
Viant is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Viant are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race; color; religion (includes religious beliefs, observance or practice, religious dress or grooming practices); creed; sex; sexual orientation; gender; gender identity or expression; transgender status; pregnancy, childbirth or related condition (including breastfeeding); marital status; national origin; citizenship; military status, veteran status; ancestry, age; physical or mental disability; medical condition (includes cancer or a record or history of cancer), genetic characteristics; or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, and Viant prohibits harassment based on any such protected basis or characteristics.
6 minutes ago
about 1 hour ago
about 1 hour ago
1 minute ago
4 minutes ago
19 minutes ago
Nicklaus Children's Health System