Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Are you looking for a 100% remote position working for a great team?
Our client is currently seeking a Business Analyst (non-IT) 3. The client is committed to providing their clients with great service and powerful financial expertise to help them meet their financial goals.
Document and identify gaps in business processes through process mapping to illustrate current and future state.
• Axiom reporting software
• Advanced experience in Excel
• Regulatory reporting experience - call report/FFIEC report
• Understanding the following reports: FR Y-9C, FFEEC 009, FRY 15
• Knowledge of SQL, Teradata (building and running softwares)
• Leadership ability
• Ability to train others
• Great in a teamwork and collaborative environment
• Ability to analyze and suggest process improvements
• Reporting automation experience - ideal to have
• Building business requirements for automation of reporting • Accounting and finance knowledge
• Minimum of 5 years experience
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identify and analyze business problems and defines the scope of activities required to address the issues, including requirement definition, process review, impact assessment and operational streamlining where appropriate.
• Is involved in all aspects of projects, including documentation of project needs, analysis/research of needs and possible solutions, identifying technology and business solutions, gathering, documenting and updating business requirements; reviewing workflow process mapping; developing business testing strategies and working with project members to execute the test plan, recommending preferred solutions, and implementing recommendations.
• Manages project documentation (implementation plan, issues log, process maps, etc.) and documents process flows and gaps. Assess, research, analyze and document sponsor/stakeholder needs.
• Supports the Project Manager in planning, executing, controlling and closing phases.
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with business partners and internal/external team members.
• Identify issues and escalates/manages resolution as required.
• Coordinates and provides support to the business with the process implementation.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIILITIES:
• Building reporting for regulatory filings
• Reviewing work of others
• Further automation of reporting and correction of existing automative reporting
• Experience in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project management methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and discipline.
• Experience in Information Technology
• Ability to quickly learn organizational structure, business strategies and processes.
• Knowledgeable on business process modeling, process mapping.
• Capable of writing clear and well structured business requirements documents.
• Contributes to the development of detailed level process maps to facilitate requirements gathering, gap analysis and for training use.
• Ability to resolve minor conflicts/issues using different tactics for prior to escalation.
• Work with team members to understand the needs of the project.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
• Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, Science or Math is desirable or equivalent work experience required.
32 minutes ago
36 minutes ago
about 1 hour ago