Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
The primary responsibility of the Fountainworker is to accurately handle cash register transactions and ensure guests aregreeted cheerfully and prepare food & beverage per guest's requests
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Provides fast, friendly, professional andresponsive customer service to restaurant guests and staff.
• Engages in friendly conversations with guestwhenever possible using the 10/5 Rule: 10 feet - make eye contact and smile, 5feet - greet and speak to guest.
• Accurately inputs all orders into the POSterminal.
• Accurately posts all transactions on the POSterminal giving correct change; accounts for all cash, charge and complimentarysales according to established procedure; maintains integrity of all financialcontrols and responsibilities.
• Makes drinks to order in accordance withestablished recipes and time guidelines.
• Delivers product to customer in timely manner.
• Maintain high levels of customer service at alltimes.
• Thanks guests for their patronage.
• Maintain appropriate level of stock items inarea.
• Assist in maintaining display cases and pastrypar levels.
• Keeps designated working area clean and organizedand assists in maintaining cleanliness of surrounding areas, and condimentareas in accordance with established health and safety standards.
• Assist all co-workers as needed. AssistManagement in getting food product to customer
• Assist in training new Fountain Counter Personsand new Management staff during their training period.
• Responsible for periodic cleaning tasks assignedby Management
• Attend mandatory meetings and training classesas assigned.
• Resolve guest complaints expeditiously andinform Management of the complaint
• Prepare or serve menu items, such assandwiches or salads
• Basic food preparation and service
• Must have 6 months previous cash handlingexperience.
• Work requires effective communication inEnglish, both verbal and written form in a professional manner.
• Must present a neat and professional appearance.
• Work requires attention to detail and accuracy.
• Work requires interactions with customers,public and co-workers.
• Work requires use of a computer and/or cash register.
PHYSICAL,MENTAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS:
Fast paced environment, multiple tasks to be handled undertime constraint. Must be able to handlea heavy business volume, and sensitive situations relating to staff and guestproblems, in a timely manner
Disclaimer:This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills,duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with thejob. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the currentjob, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require thatother or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g.emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technicaldevelopments).
Theabove statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of workbeing performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as anexhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required ofpersonnel so classified.
Caesars Entertainment reserves the right to make changes to thejob description whenever necessary.
Asa part of Caesars Entertainment's employment process, finalist candidates willbe required to complete a drug test and background check prior to an offerbeing extended. Caesars EntertainmentInc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender,age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or maritalstatus.
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world's most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah's®, Horseshoe® and Eldorado® brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values - Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail - every day. Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars". If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
JOBSUMMARY:The primary responsibility of the Fountain worker is to accurately handle cash register transactions and ensure guests are greeted cheerfully and prepare food & beverage per guest's requests