Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
LOCATION: Sterling Heights, MI
DURATION: long term contract to hire potentially
PAY RATE: Competitive and dependent on experience
START DATE: Immediate
TOP 3 Skills that need to be highlighted/Notes from Manager:
• Control Systems experience, troubleshooting, repairing control devices
• CAD proficiency
• Basic programming, ability to understand electrical/pneumatic schematics drawings
As a Controls Engineering Technician, you will work with some of the most talented engineers in the automation industry. This role will enable you to further develop your controls design & programming experience. The innovative solutions we work on offer diverse experiences that will strengthen your skills and challenge your abilities.
• Troubleshoot wiring, pneumatic, and hydraulic circuits.
• Perform basic programming.
• Diagnose & repair robot operational and process problems
• Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain control devices, mechanical units, transfer devices and peripheral equipment.
• Assist with documentation, machine debug, power-up, and machine validation with the appropriate build and electrical teams.
• Associates degree
• 2+ years of related experience
Skills You'll Have:
• Experience with control systems.
• Knowledge of programming languages.
• Basic proficiency in CAD (i.e., SolidWorks).
• Ability to understand electrical/pneumatic schematic drawings.
• Travel up to 25% to customer sites & other company locations
• Influence peers through team interactions.
• Contribute to success of group projects.
about 3 hours ago
Rite Aid HDQTRS Corp
1 day ago
The Judge Group Inc.
1 day ago