Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Project Manager If you are a Project Manager with Hospitality or University experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us As a project manager, you will bring enthusiasm and energy to your work, build long-lasting relationships and guide a team of construction professionals. This individual will be integral to the daily success of our projects, ensuring all contractual requirements are achieved while meeting the safety, budget and schedule goals for one of ENR's Top 200 Contractors.
What You Will Be Doing - Meet all contractual requirements and ensure the work conforms to the plans and specifications.
- Manage project budgets and cash flow.
- Build and maintain relationships with the owner, architect/engineer and other project partners.
- Ensure the project schedule accurately depicts the construction plan and project progress.
- Foster an environment of communication and information sharing.
- Manage the projects staffing plan and forecast personnel needs at all phases of construction.
- Carry procurement goals throughout the life of the project and ensure scope, pricing, and schedule align
- Develop and execute a quality control plan.
- Embrace Lean practices and participate in work plan activities.
- Mentor, coach and develop all project team members.
What You Need for this Position Qualified applicants should have a four-year degree in engineering or construction management with at least five to ten years experience as a construction Project Manager on similar projects including hospitality and college/university projects ranging from $10 million to $50+ million.
What's In It for You - Salary (110-150K Dependent on Experience)
- 100% Employee Owned Company
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Disability Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
So, if you are a Project Manager with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 5 hours ago
1 day ago
Mount Carmel Health System