Sales Stylist are responsible for implementing a variety of functions and procedures relating to customer service, sales, merchandising, and store operations.
- Show a thorough understanding of Levi Strauss & Company's history and heritage
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge
- Provide exceptional customer service to every Levi's® Store customer using The 3C's of Success: Connect, Consult & Close
- Meet or exceed established store and individual sales and performance goals daily
- Comply with Levi's® Stores cash handling guidelines
- Comply with store security, safety, and loss prevention programs
- Assist stock associates with replenishment and security tagging of merchandise on the selling floor as needed
- Assist in pricing of merchandise as needed
- Assist in physical inventory and cycle counts
- Assist in maintaining store appearance in accordance with Levi's® Stores visual presentation standards and general housekeeping procedures
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds, as well as constant standing, walking, squatting, and bending
- Minimum 1 year of customer service experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED preferred
LOCATION Tulare, CA, USA FULL TIME/PART TIME Part time Current LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday account.