Job Requisition: REQ1581
Employment Type: Part-Time
Hours Per Week: 24 hours
* SIgn on bonus $3000.00* Prorated
- Prepares and positions patients for imaging and selects exposure factors accurately.
- Prepares and administers contrast media and medications within the accepted scope of practice andapplicable state and federal regulations.
- Observes patient during procedure and reports abnormal activity. Monitors protocols and recommendsupdates or refinements as warranted.
- Follows radiation safety procedures and guidelines. Prevents patient from being exposed to unnecessary radiation.
- Ensures prompt submission of high-quality of all images and documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers and patient data/history).
- Ensures equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel. Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department to include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, and any other areas in department.
- Positions patients and selects anatomic and technical parameters accurately.