Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Wilton's Journey So Far
Wilton is a heritage US brand with a 90-year history in baking and decorating. After fifteen years of private equity ownership, the company was acquired by Dr. Oetker (family owned German conglomerate) as an expansion into the US market. Eighteen months after the acquisition, Dr. Oetker and the new leadership are looking to define the future of Wilton brands to become the most important, influential and successful cake and dessert brand in the USA. Learn more about Wilton at http://www.wilton.com.
The International Marketing Manager will manage the execution of Marketing and Product Management processes for Wilton's international business, for both InterCompany and Distributor sales models. Responsible for the development of the international category plans, the tactical execution of the plans, and the product development.
• Collaborates closely with regulatory, sourcing, and CBUs to understand what products meet regulations for export to key international regions, and works within established company Stage Gate processes for any product development necessary to commercialize product for international regions
• Manages the Product Life Cycle for all international product development: Completes all operational support for product commercialization, including on time and accurate completion of all data supporting line lists, product set-ups, change requests, etc., within the Agile PIM system
• Run product management related reports in support of analyzing current business. Reports could include POS reports, COGS and other ad hoc performance reports
• Works with InterCompany partners, account managers, and distributors to develop product pricing, or creating a competitive pricing analysis where applicable
• Manage process for creation of regional specific packaging that meets local regulatory requirements
• Manages creation of marketing presentations, communication, and other marketing related activities
• Building promotional or seasonal opportunities, and merchandising schematics (e.g. planogram, promotional corrugate displays)
• Manage the international marketing team, which currently consists of a Sales Analyst and an International Sales & Marketing Coordinator: Manages all marketing activities under the international marketing team, including company owned social media accounts, management of the international customer site with up-to-date and accurate content and images, execution of international price lists, sales reporting and analytics
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field
• 3-5 years business experience in international marketing, on project-oriented teams
• Consumer packaged goods experience
• Experience with Prospace/other Space planning software, Amazon Vendor Central, SAP, Agile, or BI a plus
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong project management skills, with ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, with acute attention to detail
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• Spanish language required (written and verbal). Other languages a plus
• Team player with good interpersonal skills to lead/coach cross-functional and sister company teams
• Possess excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Possess strong analytical skills essential for market and competitive evaluation, pricing and line management.
• Ability to work both independently and in team environments with different personality types and cultures
• Business Acumen
• Customer Focus
• Problem Solving
• Drive For Results
• Strategic Agility
• Functional/Technical Skills
Physical Demands/Work Requirements:
• Professional office environment. This role is sedentary in nature and requires the ability to be seated at a desk for majority of the work day.
• Ability to routinely use standard office equipment such as laptop computers, computer monitors/keyboards, photocopiers and telephones.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
• Be able to constantly view a computer monitor which may cause eye strain
Wilton Brands LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, individuals with disability or veteran status as provided by law. Wilton Brands LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
If you need accommodation to access the information provided on our website, please contact us at 630-810-2416 or send an e-mail to: email@example.com We will be happy to help you!
On behalf of all of us at Wilton Brands, we hope this update finds you well during these unprecedented times. As an iconic brand, our top priorities remain keeping our associates healthy and ensuring our ability to serve our retailers and customers. Our recruitment efforts will continue and be conducted in ways that safeguard both the health of our associates and candidates. We hope that you, your family, and your friends stay safe and healthy.
9 minutes ago
10 minutes ago
21 minutes ago
30+ days ago
PNC Financial Services Group
30+ days ago
PNC Financial Services Group
about 2 hours ago
General Dynamics Information Technology