Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
BMW Shared Services is posting this position on behalf of BMW Financial Services NA, LLC.
BMW Financial Services NA, LLC was established in 1993, supporting the sales and marketing of BMW products. Subsequently, we have expanded beyond the leasing, retail and commercial financing of a traditional captive-finance company offering a broad variety of products tailored for the BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce customer. Be a part of our exciting growth by expressing interest in our Enterprise Data Strategist position located at our Hilliard, OH office.
As the Enterprise Data Strategist, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the SF2-US Data Strategy in alignment with the Data Management policies and with annual Executive Committee approval. You will ensure project requirements support the approved Data Strategy and Data Management policies, as well as act as the primary resource engaged with project teams representing the SF2-US Data Strategy and Data Management policies. The Data Strategist will be the primary point of responsibility to develop and implement a framework to increase the data maturity and literacy of SF2-US to make data actionable, trustworthy, and in the forefront of decisions at every level. Additionally, this role will provide thought leadership and collaborate with all data management stakeholders in providing well considered cloud solutions and other innovation recommendations.
In this role, you will be responsible for overall project integration and communications regarding alignment with the Data Strategy and the Data Management policies. Within this scope to include but not limited to the following tasks:
Join the BMW Financial Services team and enjoy a high-performance benefits package which includes:
• Company paid medical, dental and vision insurance
• Employee car program
• 401(k) savings plan
• Retirement Income Account (RIA)
Even more so than the generous compensation and benefits, the culture and values of BMW Financial Services make it the ultimate working environment. These values include, Responsibility, Respect, Trust, and Openness. We allow these values to guide the way we conduct ourselves and our business.
What are you waiting for? Put yourself in the driver's seat of your career and apply for our Enterprise Data Strategist position today! Requirements
B.A./B.S. degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Economics, or similar quantitative field.
Current or previous engagements with senior leadership and frequent executive communications (written and verbal). Strong background and working understanding of IT organizations, processes, and systems; ability to communicate as a peer with IT leadership.
Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in a corporate environment working with Data and Analytics, including:
• Business and technology process analysis.
• Business Intelligence architecture and design experience.
• Administration and development in analytical BI tools.
• Project management and ability to manage multiple coinciding priorities.
• Coaching and technical leadership.
• Financial Services or automotive Industry experience.
• Data architecture and design experience; star schema, Kimball-based solutions strongly preferred.
• Data transformation and migration experience.
• Demonstrated experience leading analytics with various disciplines and technologies, such as: Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence (performance), Statistics (rigor), and Data Summarization & Visualization (decision making).
• 3 or more years agile development experience.
• Demonstrated experience in building a new technical, project and operational organization.
• Strong communication, listening, influencing, organizational, networking, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work within a geographically dispersed virtual team, in a matrix organization.
• Strong financial analytical skills and ability to identify and quantify key value drivers and identify solutions to maximize and preserve value.
• Must have a self-starter attitude with proactive, results-oriented focus; and willing and capable to assume additional responsibilities.
Master's degree in Quantitative oriented field in lieu of 2 years of data and analytics corporate experience.
• 5 years participating as a member of project teams using agile methodologies
• 3 years using a data catalog like Informatica EDC
about 8 hours ago
American Cybersystems, Inc.
about 9 hours ago
about 12 hours ago
Advanced Drainage Systems
4 minutes ago
PREMIER Bankcard LLC
25 minutes ago
Zimmer Biomet CMF & Thoracic, LLC
29 minutes ago
Turtle & Hughes Inc.