Posted in General Business 2 days ago.
Requisition ID: 52346 Title: International Logistics Integration Specialist Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Ft. Myers, FL
Arthrex, Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in new product development and medical education in orthopedics focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™. Arthrex is actively searching for an International Logistics Integration Specialist who will Lead the analysis, documentation, and management of business requirements throughout the project lifecycle and ensure that requirements are fully understood by the technical and business teams before solutions are designed and implemented. Supports and may individually lead/contribute to solutions deployment in conjunction with management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
• Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications and end user trainings.
• Improve systems by studying current practices.
• Recommend process improvements by identifying problems; writing and implementing improved procedures.
• Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions and leading change.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
• Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
• Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
• Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
• Collaborates with Global Supply Chain, Operations and Demand Planning to assure adherence to policies and best practices.
• Leads and manages requirements gathering and analysis activities by working with stakeholders and internal/external customers.
• Manages requirement changes throughout the project lifecycle.
• Balances business requirements with technical feasibility and sustainability.
• Establishes and maintains agreements between team members on requirements.
• Ensures that appropriate project documentation is produced throughout the project lifecycle.
• International travel required for trainings, meetings and business support.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree required; preferably in Supply Chain or Project Management field.
• 4+ years of relevant industry experience.
• SAP experience preferred.
• International experience preferred; multi-lingual a plus.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
• Ability to perform analytics favoring data visualization.
• Ability to work with consultants.
• Ability to work in cross cultural teams
• Ability to collaborate and learn from other departments for an integrated supply chain process.
• Ability to lead meetings and projects.
• Full working knowledge of ERP systems. SAP Required.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite. Advanced Excel experience required.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed above. Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management. Ability to write and record data and information as required by procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required sit; use hands and fingers, to handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Visual acuity necessary to do the job safely and effectively.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
about 2 hours ago
about 2 hours ago
Preferred Materials Inc
about 3 hours ago
27 minutes ago
Benson Hill, Inc
about 1 hour ago
30+ days ago
Ash Grove Cement Company