Key Responsibilities include:
- Apply thread lubricant or storage compound to threads, as required.
- Apply proper thread protectors to finished threads to prevent damage.
- Operate cut-off saw to cut off pipe ends or rejected threads as directed.
- Operate swaging equipment as directed.
- Manually drifts pipe as required.
- Perform shop cleanup as needed.
- Perform abrasive blasting of threaded ends as required.
- Assist machine operators with heavy tooling used when setting up machines.
- Assist Shop Helper II in performing phosphate coating & buckon product preparation.
- Quality minded individual with experience in FVI.
- Follow all work instructions, specifications and requirements.
- Follow all Company Rules, Procedures and Policies.
- Follow all Company Safety Rules.
- Any other duties as assigned by Foreman or Manager.
- High School education or equivalent, preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience as a Production Operator.
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- Ability to read, write and speak English.
- Should be able to lift and move objects weighing up to 50 lbs. and push/pull 75 lbs.
- Ability to understand and execute instructions well.