Posted in Other 3 days ago.
At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
Identity Engineering team is responsible for providing the Identity Access Management capabilities for PayPal users and partners. We design, develop, enhance services that get called across every interaction between PayPal and its users and partners. Our solutions need to scale across billions of such interactions, working with petabyte plus data, integrating with various other APIs in real time and yet providing high availability and configurability to the business. To achieve this, we are always looking at advances in technology and science and tying those back to business needs.
We are looking for a rockstar engineer to spearhead our Identity mobile native platform development. As a senior member of the team, you will architect and implement robust solutions to the complex problems. Our team is fast and innovative, following agile methodologies. If you are self-driven, passionate, a team-player and have effective communication skills, this role will fascinate you.
You will be responsible for working with a team of engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of a range of products on web and mobile platforms. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, excellent project execution skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment.
• Creating thought leadership within the area of technology specialisation and in compliance with guidelines and Policies
• Collaborate with Chief Architect & Enterprise Architect group to ensure we take right Architecture Decisions and have a seamless Modernisation Journey
• Work with Engineering team, Product Management, UX designers & Other domain Leads in meeting our Release Goals
• Ability to collaborate with technology and business partners across PayPal to provide strategic input into the long-term direction and roadmap
• Work within a team of highly talented engineers, product and architects to design and develop a highly scalable and configurable Identity Platform
• You must have significant business knowledge and technical expertise in application design and architecture, as well as knowledge of related domains of technical architectures (network, security, and infrastructure engineering), information architectures, and data architectures.
• You will be involved in all aspects of the project life cycle, from the initial kick off through the requirements analysis, design and implementation.
• Must be a self- starter, work independently or as a team member, and have strong communication skills in interfacing with business partners and the Technology, will also be responsible for communicating to stakeholders on technical standards, principles, methodology and trends.
• Highly analytical, innovative, and able to think strategically and to develop comprehensive detailed specifications.
• Highly effective at working in cross-functional groups and getting results in matrix organisations.
• Experience in engineering support of a product through a PDLC. Working knowledge of finance industry standards and practices preferred.
At PayPal, we're committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can't do this without our most important asset-you. That's why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal's commitment to employees' health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
39 minutes ago