Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Faculty - Psychology (adjunct)
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College (RCCC), is seeking part-time Psychology Instructors. A Part time faculty member is expected to maintain high standards of professionalism and high academic standards of professionalism and high academic standards. Up to 29 hours per week are to be spent in the following: direct instruction; preparation and evaluation of instruction; accessibility to students; committee assignments; Faculty may be assigned a teaching schedule that includes any college location, and at times that meet student, program and college needs.
Lib Arts - Social Sciences
All hours are available at all campus locations (a total of 5 campuses, ranging from Concord to Salisbury, NC).
1. Update, communicate and follow course syllabus content in accordance with directions provided and administrative guidance.
2. Participate in professional development opportunities (selected or assigned) in order to enhance and apply knowledge/skills within the discipline, to effectively utilize required course technology and College applications, and to maintain licensures (as applicable).
3. Utilize College technology for the delivery of instruction and completion of operational processes; this includes but is not limited to the College's learning management system, email and calendaring solution, document management system(s), student information system, and employee portals.
4. Meet deadlines, including maintaining and submitting accurate class records, employee records/requests, and other assigned tasks.
5. Successfully prepare, manage, and deliver course content in order to achieve course objectives, accommodate diverse learning styles, and meet administrative requirements. When applicable, ensure laboratories are appropriately stocked with required supplies and equipment is in safe operating order.
6. Actively engage students and provide prompt feedback in an objective, respectful, and effective manner.
7. Work collaboratively with the College's support services to identify and address the students' academic support needs.
8. Support student advising, registration and recruitment efforts, as appropriate or required.
9. Facilitate a positive, student-centered, and professional environment among students, faculty and staff.
10. Participate in College meetings, events, and committees as appropriate or required.
about 4 hours ago
New York Air Brake
about 7 hours ago
about 7 hours ago
Rowan-Cabarrus Community College