Posted in Other 11 days ago.
*May be eligible for $3,000 sign on incentive**
*Relocation Assistance Available*
*Up to $10,000 in tuition loan repayment*
This position is responsible for assisting in the development, implementation and delivery of high-quality pharmaceutical services. Work of the graduate pharmacist is conducted under the review and supervision of the registered pharmacist.
Essential Job Functions
• Reviews and interprets physician orders to ensure appropriate medication use. Contacts physician to clarify any questionable order. (Patient Care, Pharmacy, Patient Safety)
• Carefully checks all data entry, medication carts, and ADM fills for accuracy. (Resource Management, Audits, Medication Data Entry)
• Accurately, safely, and properly prepares or supervises the preparation of all sterile (e.g., IV admixtures) and non-sterile products. (Patient Care, Pharmacy, Sterile & Non-Sterile Products Prep)
• Controls the distribution of controlled substances, dangerous drugs, and investigational drugs as required by state and federal regulations. (Patient Care, Pharmacy, Controlled Substance Distribution b.)
• Participates as needed in clinical programs and/or functions as a clinical pharmacist. (Patient Care, Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacist Functions)
• Assists in the training and orientation of new employees, students, and residents. Aids, direction, and clinical supervision of the pharmacy technical staff. (Education, Staff, Orientation & Training AND Leadership, Resource, Pharmacy Clinical Leadership).
• Documents and is accountable for all clinical pharmacy interventions. (Health Information Management, Patient Chart, Pharmacy Interventions)
1. PGY1 accredited pharmacy practice residency OR
2. Three (3) years of clinical experience in the specialty area of oncology with direct patient care/clinical ambulatory care setting.
3. Bachelor's or Pharm.D. degree received from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy.
4. State of Montana pharmacist license or eligible.
5. Eligible to sit for the BCACP/BCOP within 1 year of hire
1. PGY2 in Ambulatory Care, Oncology, or related area
3. CPP in state of Montana
4. Clinical experience in Oncology, specifically around management of specialty medications in these areas.
Requirements Upon Hire:
1. CPP in state of Montana within 2 years of hire
2. BCACP/BCOP required within 2 years of hire