Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail businesses across the US. Loomis prides itself on providing employees with opportunities for career advancement and job satisfaction. In fact, many of our company's managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
$19.50/HR Monday - Friday (2:30pm until complete)
As a Coin Processor, you work with your team to maintain inventory in our cash vaults for our Loomis customers
• Repetitiously lift, without assistance, at least 50 pounds from floor level to 3-4 foot level
• Ability to move bulk coin with hand carts or manual pallet jacks
• Work in a large area within a vault with little or no exposure to outside light
• Full-time schedule can potentially consist of an average of 40 to 50 hours/week, with a minimum of 5 days during a 6-day period
Essential Functions/Job QualificationsAs part of the qualification process for the Coin Processor position, a Human Performance Evaluation (HPE) is required. This evaluation requires successful completion of testing in the following areas:
- 25lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 66 inches from the floor (1X)
- 18lbs vertical lift from 1 inch to 44 inches from the floor, and horizontally transfer 15ft (4X)
- 18lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 36 inches from the floor and horizontally transfer 300ft (1X)
- 50lbs vertical lift from 10 inches to 36 inches from the floor and horizontally transfer 2ft (2X)
- Horizontally transfer 47lbs of force on a sled (single, non-dominant arm), a distance of 1ft (2X)
- Squeeze Jamar Hand Dynamometer requiring forces up to 30lbs / both right & left hands (4X each)
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
• Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
• Health & Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• 401(k) Plan
• Basic Life Insurance Plan
• Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
• Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
• Dependent Care Account
Industry leading Training and Development
Loomis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
about 4 hours ago
about 11 hours ago
American Cybersystems, Inc.
about 14 hours ago
less than a minute ago
30+ days ago
less than a minute ago