Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
• Provides fast, clean and efficient service of all menu items to the service team.
• Ensures each order is consistent with recipe and menu guidelines.
• Controls food production and ensures proper cooking methods.
• Completes work assigned in a timely manner to ensure freshness and quality.
• Prepares foods according to business demands.
• Provides a consistent flow of product and service to our guests.
• Ensures economical utilization of all products.
• Acts as a role model and presents oneself as a credit to Harrah's and encourages others to do the same.
• Adheres to all department and company policies and procedures.
• Performs all related duties as assigned
• High school diploma required; culinary degree preferred.
• Wide range of food knowledge.
• Must be familiar with production, ala carte and fast food cooking.
• Must know proper cooking temperatures, holding temperatures and sanitation practices to ensure safe food handling and safe food products to our guests.
• Possesses knowledge of all kitchen equipment including break down, set-up and sanitation.
• Board of Health Sanitation Certificate in sanitation and food handling preferred.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include nights, holidays and weekends.
• Great personality and a team-player attitude are required.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. above and below shoulder level and carry objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
• Position requires 30% standing, 70% walking.
• Requires very frequent bending, pushing, twisting, kneeling, climbing, stooping and reaching overhead. Must be able to respond to touch, speech, smell, aural and visual cues.
• Must be able to work in an area containing secondary smoke.
• Must possess coordination and dexterity to use kitchen utensils.
• Must be able to tolerate industry standard cleaning/sanitizing chemicals.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment involving constant internal and external customer contact.
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world's most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah's®, Horseshoe® and Eldorado® brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values - Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail - every day. Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars". If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
28 minutes ago
about 15 hours ago
The Stepping Stones Group
about 17 hours ago
Prospect Medical Systems - CA
Prospect Medical Systems - CA