Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
What we do here changes the world. UTHealth Houston is Texas' resource for healthcare education, innovation, scientific discovery, and excellence in patient care. That's where you come in.
Once you join us you won't want to leave. It's because we reward our team for the excellent service they provide. Our total rewards package includes the benefits you'd expect from a top healthcare organization (benefits, insurance, etc.), plus:
Designs, develops and implements new or enhanced business processes in support of new or enhanced information systems and technology. Provides the business expertise in support of business process changes for information systems projects. Identifies opportunities for business process improvement and initiates projects to make improvements with or without deploying information technology.
Position Key Accountabilities:
1. Analyzes current business processes, suggest improvements and participates in design of new business processes and systems.
2. Conducts business systems analysis and design, data modeling, process flow modeling, and process reengineering. Analyzes business processes and reviews existing information systems. Interviews users. Analyzes process flows, identifies opportunities for improvement. Maps existing business processes. Documents existing business processes and business rules.
3. Prepares business cases including cost/benefit analysis for proposed processes.
4. Participates in the design of new systems that support business processes. Designs and implements new or improved business processes. Reviews new systems designs and functions. Compares differences between existing systems and new systems. Designs system modifications. Designs interfaces to other systems. Identifies data, interfaces and tests requirements. Designs and executes systems tests and acceptance test scripts and procedures. Develops and leads communications as part of system implementation efforts. Helps to ensure referential integrity of the data model.
5. Develops reports and documents for existing business processes and business rules. Identifies reporting requirements.
6. Develops organizational changes and implementation plans. Analyzes training and organizational changes. Designs training materials. Trains users in new procedures and systems.
7. Communicates with clients and co-workers via oral and written communications including presentations.
8. Adheres to UT-H IT policies and procedures and industry accepted practice.
9. Works as a member of a multi-disciplinary team. Communicates project status and objectives. Communicates with project team and constituencies.
10. Conducts post implementation review and document goal attainment. Provides post implementation support.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
Prefer CPA and/or other business related certifications.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, a business related field or related experience in lieu of education.
Three (3) years of experience. May substitute required experience with equivalent years of education beyond the minimum education requirement.
Exerts up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 10 pounds frequently and/or a negligible amount constantly to move objects.
This job class may contain positions that are security sensitive and thereby subject to the provisions of Texas Education Code § 51.215
5 minutes ago
HomeTeam Pest Defense, Inc.
15 minutes ago
15 minutes ago