Posted in Other 5 days ago.
The Packaging Internship (Hard Goods/Non-Food) will begin in January and end in August 2023
What You'll Do & Learn:
You will assist our Non-Food Packaging department with all duties associated with packaging development, packaging selection, package testing and documentation of new commodities and products. In addition, you will be responsible for:
• Analyzing the current product line for products that are experiencing high shipping damage rates and assist with packaging improvements (internally or with vendors)
• Supporting warehouse operations by responding to packaging inquiries, assisting with package/product testing, and supplying/updating all necessary documentation.
What It Takes:
We're seeking a student pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Packaging or Packaging Engineering in at least Junior or Senior standing, (recent graduates may be considered) with a cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher. To be considered, applicants must also possess the following skills:
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Solid oral and written communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate at different levels and to different personality types
• Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience in MS Word and Excel
This position will require you to work at our Fulfillment Center in Sun Prairie, WI on Tuesdays and Thursdays and at our corporate headquarters in Monroe, WI on Wednesdays. You are able to work from home (remotely) most Mondays and Fridays provided you have reliable, high-speed internet and appropriate home office ergonomics.
Please note this position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Colony Brands, Inc. is one of North America's largest, multi-channel, direct-marketing companies. The company maintains an extensive portfolio of affiliates, brands, and products ranging from cheese and petit fours to apparel and kitchen appliances, while maintaining its roots as a private, customer-centric business based in Monroe, WI. We're financially sound, yet our success is not just defined by our profits; it's about living our Core Values, giving our employees the opportunity for growth and providing a better place to live and work! To that end, Colony Brands generously supports the communities we work in and offer many benefits and programs that support the well-being of our employees.
1 day ago
2 days ago
2 days ago