Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Collaboration drives Nordson's success as a market leader in Industrial Precision Solutions and Advanced Technology. Our employees thrive in an environment where we help each other reach our personal best and enable our company to continuously improve and grow, and our customers to succeed. You will find Nordson employees sharing our success by giving back in the communities around the world where we live and work.
The Commercial Leadership Development Program (CLDP) at Nordson creates a pipeline of future leaders, who possess the skills necessary to succeed in sales or any other commercial related roles. From the moment you start with Nordson, you will go through a variety of development experiences spanning over one year. In this program you will start as a cohort with a robust onboarding experience and then be placed into three - six-month rotations. You will then be ready to be placed into a role, such as a Business Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Account Manager, Sales Specialist, Sales Engineer, to name a few of the opportunities awaiting you after successful completion of the program. As an CLDP participant, you will be supported by a mentor, business leaders and other Nordson professionals to help you accelerate your development.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
1. Three -six-month projects will give you exposure to different aspects of the business. You will own key deliverables, which will allow you to make real time impact. Potential assignments include Business Analyst, Product Line Associate, Sales Engineering, Pricing Analyst, Portfolio Management, Marketing, Product Management, Customer Service, and Sales.
2. Rotations will be assigned considering the CLDP participant's skillsets, education and interest, and Nordson's business needs. Each rotation that will enhance product knowledge, market strategies, an understanding of our business and customer strategies. Rotations can be in one of our US locations, including Carlsbad, CA, Huntington Beach, CA, Salem, NH Norwich, CT, Johns Creek, GA, Amherst, OH, Elk Grove, IL, Brooklyn Park, MN or East Providence, RI.
4. Participate in the CLDP onboarding and development curriculum as well as other networking opportunities with the LDP cohort.
5. Under direction and guidance of leadership and mentors, selected candidates will learn about Nordson's business segments, business model and enterprise strategy.
6. Complete necessary mentorship assignments, performance management milestones and other LDP projects as assigned.
7. Specific rotational assignments in the program may vary by candidate to leverage education, skill set and areas of interest.
8. Development critical technical skills such as Power BI, Customer Relationship System, SAP, Microsoft Office, data mining and reporting.
Education and Experience Requirements
1. Recent bachelor graduates, major in Business, Engineering or Economics majors is required. Minimum GPA is 3.2.
2. Passionate about a career in sales, technology, business development and customer relationship management.
3. Willingness to relocate for both rotations to any one of our United States locations. Final placement will be in one of our United States locations.
4. Strong communication, interpersonal skills and a willingness to learn about our Nordson product offerings.
5. Demonstration of our Nordson values.
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
Office environment. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, marital status, veteran status or any other reason prohibited by law.
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.
Nordson Corporation provides equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees. No person is to be discriminated against in any aspect of the employment relationship due to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, citizenship status, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment drug screening and background/criminal check, consistent with applicable laws.Third party recruiters and agencies should not contact employees of Nordson or its subsidiaries directly. Any resumes sent to a hiring manager or submitted to Nordson employees are considered unsolicited and property of Nordson. Nordson will not pay a placement fee unless the agency or recruiter has a signed contract with Nordson's Human Resources department in advance of submitting a candidate for consideration. Verbal and written approvals will not be considered a valid contract for service.
Meier Tool & Engineering, Inc.