Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Tax Accounting Manager * Title: * Tax Accounting Manager
* Location: * Remote to candidates in Texas. Ideally seeking candidates in the Amarillo area or North Texas.
* Salary: * $100k-115k + Aggressive Bonus, Generous PTO, Flex Hours, Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k w/ Match, and a Laid Back Environment!
* Requirements:* 3-5+ years of experience. At least Senior level experience. Ability to Lead
If you are a Tax Accounting Professional with experience, please read on!
We are a public accounting firm in Texas which provides tax, accounting, and consulting services to businesses, individuals, trusts, and estates. Our business clients typically have complex tax issues associated with the industries of construction, energy, law, healthcare and agriculture! We are ingrained within Texas and work with Mid sized clients that are the heart and soul of this Texas Economy.
We are specifically looking for candidates that have ties to Texas and the surrounding areas and understand the culture of Texan businesses. Looking for Candidates in TX, NM or OK.
* We absolutely pride ourselves on our Work-Life Balance and company culture
- Limit of 50 hours weekly.
Performance based bonuses
Clear and obtainable path to partnership *
What You Will Be Doing - Interface with clients, sign tax returns, supervise lower level staff. Strong familiarity with complex returns
What You Need for this Position Must have: 5+ years of experience directly with Tax Prep. (Tax Senior, Tax Supervisor etc)
* Nice to have, but not 100% required if you're local to Northern TX/ or Amarillo, Plainview or Lubbock area *
Be a EA or CPA
Experience working with small businesses
Experience interfacing with clients and supervising staff
Working with complex returns
Experience with some of the following
- Trust Tax
- Estate Tax
- Partnership Tax
- Corporate Tax
What's In It for You $100k+ (Flexible based on experience up to around $120k if you're a very strong fit)
Generous annual bonuses
Maximum of 50 hrs/wk
So, if you are a Tax Accounting Manager with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sean Gur
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
4 minutes ago
4 minutes ago
38 minutes ago
Loomis Armored US, LLC