Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Senior Project Manager - 5-story, 93-unit Podium Build If you are a senior-level Project Manager seeking a leadership role with a successful General Contractor with a 40-year track record in multifamily construction locally, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us With over 40 years and 12,000+ housing units built across the Bay Area, we are a leader in multifamily construction across the Bay Area. As a full-service Genera Contractor, we've been recognized by the Silicon Valley Business Journal, National Association of Home Builders, the American Institute of Architects, and Professional Builder Magazine for our work in route to winning a handful of other regional and national awards. While our work is primarily focused in affordable housing projects and LEED Certified developments, no project is too large or too small for our experienced team of professionals. With the year-over-year growth of our business, we are now looking to expand our team for several upcoming projects in the South Bay area.
What You Will Be Doing - Prepare estimates and assist with bidding
- Assist with preparation of contraction documents
- Develop scopes of work by trade for estimate comparisons and verification
- Observe and comply with all company safety practices including site specific documentation, job walks, and planning for major risk activities
- Direct and assist PE/APM with RFIs, submittals, procurement, and other project documentation
- Prepare and review subcontracts and oversee the buyout process
- Partner with the Superintendent to develop and monitor schedule
- Stay informed of BIM process and assist as the need arises
- Manage accounting and cost management for the project, including projections, change orders, pay applications, and commitments
- Support the Superintendent to ensure permitting is in place for project
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with Owners, Architects, Engineers, Subcontractors, Inspectors and other project team members
- Fairly manage disputes when they arise
- Manage the Project Engineers and/or Assistant Managers on your jobsite
- Assist with development of team members by holding regular 1X1s, assisting with goal setting, and completing annual reviews
- Provide motivation for project team
What You Need for this Position - Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture, or related field of study
- 5+ years of GC-level experience in multifamily construction (preferably, with demonstrated experience on projects up to $40 MIL+)
- 3 years' minimum supervisory experience as a Project Manager on ground up wood frame, podium, and other Type I projects
- Strong Computer skills: Microsoft Project, Excel, and Outlook required. Experience with BIM, OPC, and/or Procore is a plus.
- Previous experience with and ability to develop accurate project estimates and pricing reports.
- Knowledgeable on standard building codes and latest construction practices (e.g. - including environmentally friendly design and building)
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Performance-based Annual Bonus
- Car Allowance and Fuel/Mileage Reimbursement
- Complete Health Plan (Up to 80% employer-paid depending on plan)
- 4 Weeks PTO
- 401k (with 5% match)
So, if you are a Multifamily Project Manager with experience managing high-density market-rate, affordable housing, and senior housing projects, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 3 hours ago
about 4 hours ago
Samsung Semiconductor, Inc.
about 7 hours ago