Posted in Other 2 days ago.
Staff Data Scientist *Job Title: * Staff Data Scientist
*Salary: *$180k - $225k
*Job Location: * Primarily remote but we would prefer someone who can commute to Irvine a few times / month
*Requirements: *8+ years of data scientist related experience. We would like to see a background with large scale distributed applications, Machine Learning, Python, AWS, etc.
The worlds largest consumer electronics company that connects homes to the Internet providing a full range of intelligence capabilities such as speech recognition, gesture recognition, advanced video processing and personalized recommendation.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Work Primarily Remote - we would prefer someone who can commute to Irvine a few times / month
- Competitive salary ($180k - $225k)
- Work with modern technologies
- Stable / established top tech company
- 401k Match
- Full Benefits (health, dental, vision, etc.)
What You Will Be Doing - Implement machine learning models in production
- Design and develop scalable data stores with sub-second query latency on highly multi-dimensional data
- Follow best practices for high availability, scalability and reliability of data processing components
- Work closely with data engineers to implement data systems in production
What You Need for this Position - 8+ years data Science experience
- Large data sets / distributed applications
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- Python (or Java, Scala, etc.)
- Masters (or PhD) in Math, CS, etc. is desired
So, if you are a Staff Data Scientist with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Danny Herries
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 2 hours ago
about 2 hours ago
about 3 hours ago