Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Manufacturing Engineer If you are a Lean Manufacturing Engineer with hands-on experience experience, please read on!
We are a leading, family owned HVAC manufacturing company who specializes in the the fabrication of aluminum, steel and other sheet metals. Our plant is looking for Manufacturing Engineers who could support process optimization initiatives such as Industrial Automation, work up models & designs for tools, components and fixtures, and participate in hands-on plant floor fabrication activities. You'll be responsible for design, implementation of processes and product development, and metal tooling fabrication!
If you fit the mold and are ready to join an amazing team of Manufacturing Engineers, the please apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Family owned, fantastic culture
- Strong benefits
What You Will Be Doing The Manufacturing Engineer will develop and implement new manufacturing processes, participate in unique design demands, and improve products & processes to improve product quality, reduce production costs, and maintain market competitiveness. This applicant must be a HANDS-ON engineer with strong mechanical skills.
1. Assist new product development, Lean Manufacturing objectives, and continuous process improvement projects ex: tooling and operator training and certification requirements.
2. Establish priorities, timetables, and action plans for manufacturing components for sales orders and new products.
3. Improve work processes, material flow, tooling/jigs/fixtures, plant architecture, routing, training, and computer programs/systems to increase production productivity. All new processes be evaluated for financial and quality benefits.
4. Participate in our Safety Program and respond to safety problems as they arise.
5. Establish competitive prices and maximize profits with the help of Finance, Operations, Design Engineering, and Sales divisions.
What You Need for this Position Education:
- 4 year Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, or Mechanical Engineering needed.
- Knowledge of light steel fabrication methods (roll forming, punching, shearing, welding, sawing, etc.).
- Metals and machining
- Working understanding of automation components such as controllers.
- Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Knowledge of facility operations (utilities, cranes, hazardous chemical control, etc).
- A solid grasp of safety programs and goals.
- Availability to travel when needed.
- Strong analytical and mechanical aptitude required.
- Excellent communication abilities (Spanish speaking is a plus).
- Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
- Report writeups, correspondence, manuals, documentation.
- Skilled with MS Office and 3D Solid Modeling (Solid Works Preferred)
- Tool design, motor controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, steel fabrication
- Continuous Improvement
What's In It for You - $70,000- $85,000
So, if you are Lean Manufacturing Engineer with Industrial hands-on experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
U.S. Renal Care
U.S. Renal Care
U.S. Renal Care