Posted in Other 1 day ago.
FPGA Design Engineer If you are a FPGA Design Engineer with experience, please read on!
Location: Peoria, AZ
Salary: $80,000 - $140,000 (wiggle room for the right candidate)
Full time direct hire
--Position is open to hybrid work. Will start the first few months 100% onsite for training then can move to hybrid.--
What You Will Be Doing - Design and develop features our users need.
- Document and demonstrate solutions using flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, etc.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary teams to brainstorm and create new products
- Work with others to achieve personal and common goals
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
What You Need for this Position - FPGA Design experience, ability to write modules and drop into the system
- Familiarity with Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Familiarity with Xilinx or Altera/Intel FPGAs
- Ability to read and follow schematics
Nice to Have (not required):
- Familiarity with industry-standard protocols such as PCIe, NVMe, and CXL
- Knowledge of C/C++, Python and Tcl
- Experience with common peripheral interfaces such as I2C and SPI
- Experience with High-speed transceivers
- Experience with memory controllers
- Knowledge using Jira and GIT
- Understanding of Printed Circuit Board Layout a
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a FPGA Design Engineer with experience, please apply today! OR email your resume to email@example.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 10 hours ago
about 16 hours ago
about 16 hours ago