Posted in Other 5 days ago.
Estimator If you are a Estimator with experience in hospitality, retail, and health care projects looking to join a well-respected GC than please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us Come join an international construction firm that has built a strong reputation in delivering the highest of standards for complex design driven projects for over 20 years. Our goals are to earn the trust of our clients and develop deep lasting relationships and to become the employer-of-choice in our industry. We strive to consistently deliver projects on time, under budget, and with the upmost quality for our clients.
If you're an Estimator looking to grow your career than come join our team today!
What You Will Be Doing - Examine drawings and specifications for job requirements, quantity takeoff and pricing.
- Draft bid scopes of work and final buy-out scopes of work.
- Compile estimates, rough order of magnitude budgets, cost-benefit analysis, constructability reviews, and engage in value analysis.
- Work collaboratively with project team to ensure positive results.
- Utilize On-Screen Take Off, Excel, Building Connected, Procore, Bluebeam, and all other estimating systems utilized by the company.
- Ensure timely completion of multiple deliverables, and proactively address difficult situations a positive cooperative manner.
- Verify vendor and subcontractor estimates fall within the defined scope.
- Acquire understanding of the requirements of the project/program at hand.
- Review documents or consult experts to collect all necessary data.
- Analyze data and produce forecasts.
- Prepare detailed reports or bids for submission to appropriate parties
What You Need for this Position - BSc/BA in engineering, construction science preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of estimating experience in general construction.
- Proven experience as construction estimator.
- Proficient with On-Screen Take Off, Excel, Building Connected, Procore, Bluebeam, and or other estimating systems.
- You must have great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
- Have a complete understanding of pricing, and proposal procedures, and execute accordingly.
- Having a book of business would be ideal.
What's In It for You - Competitive base salary ($110k - $140k) depending on experience
- Medical, dental, vision
So, if you are a Estimator with GC experience and want to join a fast growing international construction firm, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Restaurant - Food Service
20 minutes ago
Havana Central Restaurant
25 minutes ago
The Home for Little Wanderers
about 1 hour ago