Posted in Drivers 30+ days ago.
*Competitive Sign-On Bonus Available and HOME EVERY NIGHT!*
If you are a driver looking to establish a career with one of the top Building Supply Distributors Nationwide, then Gulfeagle has the job for you. Our drivers are responsible for safely driving the most efficient route to the job site, while observing and obeying all traffic laws and safety regulations as well as company policies/procedures. They assist in loading and/or securing materials on trucks daily and help unload materials by using crane, conveyor, piggybacks and/or by hand. Gulfeagle drivers are the face of our Company on the jobsite as they lead, instruct, and supervise others.
We take pride in delivering the highest quality and best value to our customers and would be pleased to make you a part of that mission. Here at Gulfeagle we are "Building a Career for YOU"
• Valid state CDL Class A or B Driver’s License with clear MVR and DOT record
• Must be 21 years old or older
• Must have current and valid Medical Certification Card
• Must have held CDL driving position the previous year with consecutive driving experience
• Must have high degree of attention and considerable dexterity in the control of the vehicle
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
• Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors under adverse weather conditions.
• Ability to bend, reach, lift, and climb
• Ability and willingness to climb on a rooftop
• Must have the ability to repeatedly lift up to 100 pounds of material for long periods of time
• Must be able to climb a 40’ ladder and walk on a pitch roof surface (for certain locations)
• Perform daily vehicle inspections and maintain the cleanliness of vehicles
• Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S
**Must be able to pass a company required drug screening; all employees are subject to random drug testing per company policy**
• Previous material handling a plus
• Previous forklift experience
• Certified to operate a crane is a plus
Competitive Benefits Package:
• 401(k) Retirement Plan including Employer Match
• PTO & Paid Holidays
• Health Insurance - Medical, Dental & Vision
• Life, AD&D, Short & Long-Term Disability
• Health & Wellness Programs
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Health Savings Accounts
• Employee Discount Programs
• Driver Sign-On and Safety Bonuses
This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Gulfeagle Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on age race, gender color, religion, national origin, disability marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected under federal, state, or local law.
All duties and responsibilities are essential job functions and requirements and are subjected to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace
1 day ago
University of Miami
1 day ago
University of Miami
2 days ago
NAPA Auto Parts
8 minutes ago
Truck Driver - Class A (Local Routes/Home Daily) - Union Pension + $2K Sign-On Incentive - NorCal Produce
United Natural Foods Inc
42 minutes ago
USA Services of Florida, Inc.
about 3 hours ago
Sweeping Corporation of America, Inc.