Posted in Marketing 30+ days ago.
SALARY: $80,796.00 - $113,160.00 Annually
OPENING DATE: 11/29/22
CLOSING DATE: 12/13/22 11:59 PM
RECRUITMENT TYPE: Internal/External
The purpose of this position is to serve in a lead capacity in the implementation of the advertising, marketing, outreach, social media, web-based/virtual campaigns, and promotional activities of SacRT. This is accomplished by serving as a lead in the creation and coordination of advertising campaigns, promotions, special events, social media and other electronic forms of communication, and public information programs; representing SacRT at external events and activities; conducting presentations to internal and external audiences; gathering, analyzing and reporting data; and providing direct or indirect supervision to lower level staff. Other duties include collaborating with departments related to marketing and promotional activities to enhance SacRT's presence in the community.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
· Develops, creates, coordinates, and implements integrated marketing and promotional campaigns by identifying goals and objectives, coordinating electronic and print materials, discussing options with departments, sharing promotional materials, and analyzing results.
· Writes and edits copy, and creates materials for various publications and presentations by gathering information from a variety of sources, and prepares it for final print and/or electronic distribution.
· Organizes special events and outreach activities by reviewing goals, preparing plans, identifying coordinating departments and activities, preparing and administering budgets, coordinating logistics, and making recommendations.
· Develops, implements and maintains integrated electronic media (social, web, etc.) content to engage, build and improve relations with customers, stakeholders, and general public. Monitors, tracks, and analyzes utilization of website, social media, and recommends improvements to increase effectiveness.
· Performs related duties as assigned.
A combination of education and/or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position. SacRT reserves the right to determine the equivalences of education and experience.
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Journalism, Business Administration, Public Administration, Communications, Marketing or a closely related field.
Experience: A minimum of three (3) years of experience in digital communications, marketing, public relations, community relations or a closely related field.
Proof of required education beyond high school, such as college transcripts, diplomas, and/or certificates must be submitted at the time of application, if not substituting experience for the education requirement.
FILING INSTRUCTIONS/SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION:
The minimum qualifications as stated on this job announcement represent only the basic requirements of the position. Meeting the minimum qualifications does not guarantee that a candidate will be invited to participate in other examination segments of the selection process. An employment application is required for this position. Applications, job announcements, and the complete job description are available at our website at www.sacrt.com.
A completed employment application and proof of education, as outlined above, must be submitted online no later than Tuesday, December 13, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. SacRT will not process incomplete applications. Resumes are not accepted in lieu of an application, but may be included with the application. For more information on benefits, a summary sheet is available from the Human Resources Department. The Human Resources Department will make reasonable efforts in the recruitment process to accommodate candidates with disabilities. For more information, contact the Human Resources Department at (916) 556-0298.
SacRT has a stand alone pension plan which is not part of, nor does it have reciprocity with CalPERS.
SacRT is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE - Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans.
This position falls under the Operating Engineer Local Union no. 3 Group (OE3).
about 3 hours ago
American Cybersystems, Inc.
about 3 hours ago
NAPA Auto Parts
about 5 hours ago