Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
Senior Project Manager, Digital Workplace Strategy - Asset Servicing
Northern Trust Asset Servicing is composed of a 14K partners in 20 countries servicing the leading Asset Managers and Institutional Asset Owners across the financial services industry. We have developed a solid reputation for providing cross-functional expertise and delivering services and solutions that meet our clients need by functioning as a consultative expert in financial technology. We have launched a multi-year effort to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 for CRM and workflow management across our entire employee base.
This effort requires a highly effective Senior Project Manager with a solid fundamental background in project management principles, leadership, and business skills in process automation, optimization, and productivity measurements. Knowledge of the asset servicing industry is a plus but not required. Knowledge of the basic Microsoft 365 suite of services is required (ie Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Outlook Email, Excel). Power Platform and Dynamics expertise is desired but can be learned if there is a working understanding of how the other Microsoft 365 tools operate and integrate.
1. Responsible for leading the Dynamics 365 CRM or Workflow components of the program.
2. Works with business partners on capabilities, features, future needs, priorities, training and other small-to-complex initiatives related to the full roll out of the platform.
3. Aligns resources, oversees the budget, creates project plans and tracks key milestones / risks / dependencies.
4. Overall coordinator to ensure activities are completed on time, within budget, and aligned to requirements while mitigating risks.
5. Displays a balanced, cross-functional perspective, liaising with the business and technology to improve efficiency, effectiveness and productivity.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required; highly flexible and adaptable to change
• Leadership and organizational skills are required to determine the Business Unit's goals, resource needed, and to assess and develop the skills of staff
Seasoned expert with extensive technical and business knowledge and functional expertise that has been developed over a minimum of 15 years and / or equivalent experience.
• IT Project Management / PMP Certification
• Asset Servicing / Financial Services Industry Knowledge
• Knowledge of Microsoft 365 Suite of Cloud Services
• Knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM and Workflow Platform
About Northern Trust: Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us: As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2022:
• BEST OF THE BEST 2022, HISPANIC network, a Latino Business & Employment Magazine
• THE WORLD'S MOST ADMIRED COMPANIES 2022, FORTUNE
• Gender Equality Index 2022, Bloomberg
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America's best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
18 minutes ago
Tremco Construction Products Group
26 minutes ago
38 minutes ago
Cumulus Media Inc.
19 minutes ago
19 minutes ago
20 minutes ago