Posted in Other 11 days ago.
The Material Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and continuous flow of materials between different departments according to production demand and schedules. This position will report directly to the Production Supervisor.
IDEAL CANDIDATE PROFILE:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to excel at the essential functions assigned. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
* At least 6 months of line assembly experience
* Must have basic excel knowledge
* Must be able to analyst data from I-pass System
* Must be familiar with Pitch Charts
* Must have knowledge of Bills of Materials
* Must be able to read and understand Pick Tickets
* Must have demonstrated leadership, training, and coaching potential
* Must have effective planning and organizational skills
* Must have the ability to communicate instructions to workers
* Must have demonstrated initiative to make changes happen
* Must be able to use a ruler/caliper and read blue print drawings
* JDE knowledge is a plus
* Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required
* Minimum of up to 8 years of education required High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred
Start Up Tasks
* Ensures workstation cell has everything it needs to run in accordance to the production scheduled.
* Coordinates with other departments for any tool issues as well as obtaining needed production supplies from the cage.
* Execute all set ups, inspections, cleanliness and preparations for cell startups.
* Responsible for distributing and collecting all needed supplies and tools within respective cell.
* Ensures that end-of-line is read before work station begins by inspecting strapping machine and pallets.
* Responsible for verifying employee attendance in cell and reporting all staffing to Team Lead.
* Will train all new hires/temporaries on Playbook Production, 5S, and One Piece Flow.
Daily Paperwork Task
* Will provide daily teardown sheets to Quality Department.
* Fill out and submit hourly goal sheets.
* Any other duties as directed by supervisor
* Ensures the efficient and continuous flow of materials between different departments according to production demand and schedule.
* Responsible for daily auditing/coaching of 5s sustainment, cell cleanliness, One Piece Flow (No Batching), safety and quality.
* Ensures all employees are working in a safe manner and in compliance with established safety protocols, such as using the appropriate PPE and observing all machine and tool safeguards.
* Serve as cell expert for quality and production-related questions.
* Responsible for immediately escalating any quality or safety issues to the Lead and supervisor.
* Will perform other job-related duties as assigned.
* Lead by example through AWC cultural alignment: CITE Principles and supporting values.
End of Shift Task
* Responsible for seeing that cell is setup for following shift/day.
* Inspects all equipment to ensure it is in proper working condition.
* Sets up stations for next day's first production run.
* Typically, this position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
SCOPE & EXPECATIONS:
* Manufacturing warehouse environment with minimal temperature changes and minimal noise levels.
* Reports to: Production Supervisor
* Travel Requirements:
* Typically, travel is not required for this position
* Recruitment process may consist of any combination of phone, video and in person interviews.
* Offers may be contingent upon successful completion of Background Check, Drug Screen, Physical Examination and/or potential Motor Vehicle Check.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
* Competitive Compensation
* Health Care Benefits
* Paid Holidays
* Paid Vacation Days
* Paid Sick Days
* 401(k) Match
* Tuition Assistance
* Relocation Assistance when available
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER The American Woodmark Corporation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, military and veteran status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other legally-protected characteristic; and it will comply with all applicable state discrimination laws. No person will be denied employment solely because of a disability, provided that the person can perform the essential functions of the position for which the person has applied, either with or without reasonable accommodations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
7 minutes ago
Ardurra Group LLC
20 minutes ago
Zeus Company Inc.
about 1 hour ago