2nd shift opening: 2:00pm - 10:00pm
The production associate could be responsible for:
- Polishing riveted pliers to complete their surface finish.
- Fork truck responsibilities
- Packing and labeling of parts, as well as loading parts for transit
- Loading parts on racks for processing
- Using a hydraulic press or knurling press to assemble tools.
- May also load batches of pliers into a grit-blasting machine, as well as into wire baskets to prepare for heat treatment.
- Taking quality samples and making adjustments to maintain compliance of product print specifications.
- Work together with multiple employees in a team environment, following all safety and OSHA rules.
- Meet or exceed productivity and throughput standards in the area.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.
- High school diploma and one to three years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and write; possess basic math aptitude using fractions, decimals and whole numbers. Number accuracy is required.
- Ability to use and interpret precision measuring equipment, including readings and fixed gauges.
- Ability to access basic information via computer.