Posted in Other 11 days ago.
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and our environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat, to the water you drink, to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins laboratories work with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate.
The Eurofins network of companies is the global leader in food, environment, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience Contract Research Organisation services. It is one of the market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies, as well as having an emerging global presence in Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisations. It also has a rapidly developing presence in highly specialised and molecular clinical diagnostic testing and in-vitro diagnostic products.
In over 30 years, Eurofins has grown from one laboratory in Nantes, France to 58,000 staff across a decentralised and entrepreneurial network of 900 laboratories in over 54 countries. Eurofins companies offer a portfolio of over 200,000 analytical methods to evaluate the safety, identity, composition, authenticity, origin, traceability and purity of biological substances and products.
In 2021, Eurofins generated total revenues of EUR 6.72 billion, and has been among the best performing stocks in Europe over the past 20 years.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Regular attendance and punctuality
• Analysis of non-culturable surface and air samples for fungi
• Prepare fungi samples for analysis
• Organize and record samples
• Data entry into LIMS
• Train new hires with mold analysis
•Assist with customer services
• Assist with maintaining the lab's EMLAP accreditation
•Data entry of QC activities in departments
• Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner
• Perform other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate would possess:
• Bachelor's degree in microbiology, biology, or similar life science
• At least 2 years of mold direct microscopy analysis experiences
• A big plus if the candidate has other microscopy experiences such as asbestos PCM and/or PLM analysis
• Strong computer, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivated, adaptable, and a positive attitude
• Ability to follow instructions and comply with SOPs
• Handle moderate stress in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to adapt to daily changes based on sample load
Position is full-time. Shifts may vary. Company will assist with relocation costs.
Full-time position Monday- Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Candidates located within commutable distance of Cary, NC are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Veolia North America