Posted in Other 6 days ago.
NYS-DEP Asbestos Investigator/Project Manager NYS-DEP Asbestos Investigator/Project Manager
Location: anywhere near NYC
--Remote flex + local travel--
We are an environmental consulting firm providing customized Environmental Health and Safety Services among other services to our clients. We challenge issues relating to chemicals in the environment, workplace, and products. We are seeking an experienced NYS-DEP Asbestos Investigator/Project Manager to conduct asbestos-containing materials inspections in a variety of building types in the New York City area. Issuing ACP 5s as also needed.
We love to develop our staff from within so this role would likely grow very quickly.
If you are an Investigator/Project Manager with experience, please read on!
What You Will Be Doing - Assess the status of asbestos suspect materials within the New York tri-state area engaging in building surveys for asbestos-containing materials (ACM) and hazard assessments by sampling and testing
- Submits all bulk samples to appropriate labs
- Prepare reports on each investigation
- Performs duties in compliance with policies and procedures
- Asbestos-containing material surveys
- Client management
What You Need for this Position MUST HAVE:
- Experience in the environmental consulting industry
- NYCDEP Asbestos Investigator license
- Experience conducting asbestos-containing materials inspections in a variety of building types
- Ability to issue ACP 5s
- NYSDOL Asbestos Inspector and NYCDEP Asbestos Investigator.
- Certification with any of the following: (Lead, mold, CHMM, 40 Hour HAZWOPER, 10/30 Hour Construction Safety, CIE, CMI)
- Mold Assessor, Asbestos Inspector, and/or Asbestos Inspector
- B.S. in environmental science, engineering, chemistry, safety, biology, or a related field.
- Ability to deal directly with clients in a professional manner
- Project management experience
What's In It for You - Competitive Compensation (DOE)
- Generous PTO
- Premium Benefits
- Remote flexibility
- Upward mobility (promoting from within)
- Profit-sharing bonuses
- Life Insurance
- 401k with match
- Mileage reimbursement
- GREAT company culture
- Team events, company gatherings
- ....and much more
So, if you are an Investigator or Project Manager with experience, please apply today! Or send your resume to Noreen@cybercoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
about 7 hours ago
about 7 hours ago
about 11 hours ago