Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Marketing Campaign Developer If you are a Marketing Campaign Developer with 3+ years of experience, please read on!
* Job Title:* Marketing Campaign Developer
* Location:* Boston MA - HYBRID 3 days office / 2 days remote
* Salary:* $80-90K based on experience
* Requirements:* Bachelors degree with 3+ years working with email campaign platforms.
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking to join a local established company with the opportunity for growth!
*Additional ways in which a candidate may stand out would be:*
- Adobe Campaign Certification - a plus!
- Experience with Agile Scrum environment
What You Will Be Doing - Design, Development, and Execution of Marketing Campaigns in Adobe Campaign or similar Marketing Campaign Tools
- Execute behavioral and transactional workflows featuring audience selection using a relational database
- Develop tools for internal business use including logic subroutines, Web apps, and reporting workflows
- Apply standard campaign methodology and best practices
- Apply and contribute to established SDLC practices
- Work closely with a collaborative team in Agile Scrum
- Work closely with fellow team members and key business stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of strategic campaigns
- Actively engage in sprint planning to constantly evolve and improve processes & execution
What You Need for this Position - Bachelors degree required
- 3+ years of working within an Email Campaign Platform maintaining, building or enhancing overall email workflows or audience selection
- 3+ years of experience working with relational databases using SQL (preferably SQL Server)
- Ability to translate business requirements into functions systems based on available data systems
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
So, if you are a Marketing Campaign Developer with 3+ years of experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
30 minutes ago
30 minutes ago
about 6 hours ago
Fairmont Copley Plaza