Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Integration Engineer If you are a Integration Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are an award winning, global leader in network monitoring technology, and for over 20 years, have provided world-leading network visibility infrastructure products. Our proprietary web-based application enables engineers to visualize, search and retrieve network traffic from any network recorders across the network. We are looking for a self-driven and self-sufficient individual to join our growing team! We are looking for a self-driven and self-sufficient individual to join our growing team!
What You Will Be Doing - You will take ownership and complete end to end projects
- Be able to support delivery to customers through some travel
- Will work with partners to integrate products and provide advice on integrated solutions
- You will be able to work on individual projects, take ownership of the project, and figure out any roadblocks
- Be a subject matter expertise on assigned project
- Own automation and scripting
- Hybrid model: Able to work on site in Austin, TX 2-3 times a week
What You Need for this Position - Background in Networking, Security or Application Performance monitoring
- Integrating product or applications using REST API's
- Java, Bash, Perl, Chef or Puppet
- Knowledge of modern networking and datacenter architectures
- Shell Scripting
- VMware or KVM
What's In It for You - Competitive salary and benefits
- Medical, dental and vision premiums
So, if you are a Integration Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
30+ days ago
about 3 hours ago
about 3 hours ago