Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Data Scientist *Job Title:* Data Scientist
*Location:* 100% Remote
*Salary:* $90k - $110k
*Requirements:* Python, Predictive Modeling, Data Visualization, Presenting
We are a fully remote and tight knit team of data passionate professionals working across various industries to answer operations and customer behavior questions. If you are driven by the prospect of digging through data to find actionable insights this role is for you!
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. We have a great collaborative team culture and we encourage communication and easy access across all levels of the organization
2. This position allows for flexibility to work with analytics across a wide range of industries
3. We offer 100% remote work ability
What You Will Be Doing - Translate data analysis to guide business decisions
- Regularly communicate and work with the business and technical teams
- Collaborate with analytics teams to create insights from data to be presented to clients
- Create data visualizations to help business leaders understand their business problems and the proposed solutions
- Work with executives across various industries in effectively communicating data-driven strategies
What You Need for this Position 3+ years of experience with:
- R or Python
- Data Visualization: Tableau, Qlik, Shiny or Power BI
- Data Presentations
- Statistical Analysis
- Data Mining
- Regression Modeling
- Predictive Modeling
- Bachelor's Degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Math or other related field
- Statistical Software: SAS or SPSS
- SQL Script Writing
- Marketing Performance Analysis
- Operations Performance Analysis
- Digital Marketing, Paid Search Marketing, Advertising Campaigns or Email Marketing
- Data Manipulation
- Machine Learning
- Business Strategy
What's In It for You - Base Salary: 90k - $110k
- Company IRA Contribution
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Unlimited Vacation
- 100% Remote Work
So, if you are a Data Scientist with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Eric Trujillo
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
16 minutes ago
Altra Industrial Motion Corp.
about 1 hour ago
Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises, Inc.
about 1 hour ago
DH Pace Company, Inc.