Posted in Other 6 days ago.
Presales / Delivery Engineer If you are a Presales / Delivery Engineer with experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us looking for qualified Pre-Sales & Service Delivery Technical Consultants in North America.
The role of Pre-Sales/Service Delivery Engineer demands demonstrable proficiency in key components of company's software offering as well as industry expertise in related technologies (detailed below). This role offers a competitive compensation plan and an outstanding opportunity for learning new technology in a fast-paced industry segment. The ideal candidate is flexible, dynamic and willing to travel as needed to support the sales organization.
What You Need for this Position - Solid experience in a customer facing role (pre-sales and/or service delivery) in at least two of the following areas:
- Infrastructure Integration technologies, e.g.: IBM MQ, Tibco EMS, Apache Kafka, RabbitMQ, Active MQ, IBM Integration Bus, IBM App Connect Enterprise, IBM
DataPower, Solace Message Router, IBM MFT, IBM Sterling, IBM API Connect
- Enterprise monitoring software
- Application Servers: Java EE, jBoss, WebSphere, WebLogic
- Mainframe technologies, e.g. : CICS, DB2, MQ etc.
- Unix / Linux
- Knowledge of infrastructure integration platforms and messaging middleware.
- Knowledge of java application development and deployment: byte code instrumentation, java class loaders, JDBC, JMS, HTTP, WebServices, SOA.
- Knowledge of principles of Application Performance Monitoring technologies and practices in large scale and mid-size IT environments.
- Knowledge of principles of Project Management: project timelines, planning and forecasting, project management methodologies, meeting facilitation, status updates.
So, if you are a Presales / Delivery Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Wes Bergquist
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
30 minutes ago
about 1 hour ago
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
about 1 hour ago