Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Shifts may vary - Must be flexible
The primary responsibility of the Slot Supervisor is to oversee employees of their assigned shift with specialized attention to employee engagement, guest service, protection of company assets, and ensuring staff duties are performed. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Use strategies to engage employees, foster a positive work environment, gather and resolve employee issues, and retain top performer
• Maintain ongoing communication with employees to share information, listen to feedback, and role-model Caesars standards.
• Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they arise.
• Ensures efficiency of Slot machines and related gaming equipment during assigned shift.
• Provides authorizing/verifying signature for jackpot payments, when applicable, in accordance with established procedures.
• Assists with service calls in accordance with established procedures.
• Notifies Slot Technicians if any technical issues arise.
• Manage team expectations, ensuring compliance with departmental and company policies including coaching sessions.
• Manage, organize, and complete assigned projects with attention to detail within the established deadline
• Ensure inventory of all company equipment and sensitive keys during shift are maintained and accounted for
• Protect the confidentiality of company files and documents under immediate control
• Ability to effectively communicate professionally in English, in both oral and written forms.
• Possesses a thorough working knowledge of the various types of slot machines, their functions, malfunctions and layout schedules.
• Maintains security of all games, money, and employees.
• Takes advantage of opportunity to build long term relationships with customers.
• Routinely strives to build and maintain rapport with Slot players and handles customer disputes, making every effort to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Research and resolve guest and / or employee issues effectively and professionally
• Ensures that disciplinary notices, and superior job performance notices are complete, on time and accurate.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word) and have knowledge of Slot operating systems.
• Working knowledge of gaming regulations.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES/JOB DIMENSIONS:
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action procedures up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with policies and procedures for the safe and efficient operation of company facilities. Employees who violate Company policies and procedures are subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment. QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Ability to work with confidential data required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED and four to six (4-6) years' experience in Gaming Operations in a similar position preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and/or work experience. Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Word, Excel, and SDS preferred. Strong interactive skills and the ability to work independently required.
Strong written and verbal communications. Ability to work efficiently in a team-oriented environment. Knowledge must be detailed oriented and motivated. Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Must have the ability to write in a clear and professional manner. Must have the ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Must have the ability to deal with problems in a calm and professional manner. Must operate effectively in a deadline-oriented and multi-task environment. Excellent problem solving skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must be at least 21 years of age or older and be able to obtain an Indiana Gaming License.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Indiana Grand Racing & Casino is a smoking establishment, therefore must be able to work in a smoking environment. Must be able to work in a highly populated fast-paced and noisy environment.
30+ days ago
about 14 hours ago
2 days ago
First Financial Bank
less than a minute ago
Daniel J. Edelman Holdings
2 minutes ago
Linde Engineering North America Inc
2 minutes ago