Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Drive conformance to quality standards in Assembly and improve quality of finished product.
* Voice quality concerns to ensure that clients and customers’ needs are met.
* Perform incoming product sampling.
* Assists production for troubleshooting assembly issues with defective components.
* Review non-conforming material and perform inspection/sorting as needed.
* Perform corporate process audits, internal process audits, and product audits.
* Perform scrap transactions in JD Edwards as required.
* Measure parts utilizing various gauges including: calipers, feeler gauge, and tape measure.
* Identify parts by length, wood species, and profiles.
* Communicate status of materials (accept, reject, hold) and audits to quality and production teams.
* Maintain understanding of specifications online, SOP’s, and document control library.
* Participate in quality projects as needed.
* Demonstrate alignment with the CITE principles.
* Must be able to understand and follow general safety instructions for a manufacturing environment and any specific safety instructions for this position.
* Complete cross-training requirements to be able to perform the essential functions of positions in client/provider departments.
* Be present for regularly scheduled shift work.
* Work together with team members to meet production goals.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Southern Methodist University Inc
30+ days ago
about 2 hours ago
Sonic Healthcare USA