Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Performs a variety or routine tasks to inspect accuracy of machine and manual placement of parts along with their solder ability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs first article checks as required to ensure all components match the bill-of-material description, that it is placed in the correct location and with the correct polarity.
· Repair defects in line and enters defect data into CIQ system.
· Ensure daily logs and move/production tickets are accurately maintained.
· Positive communication and interfacing with employees in all areas of manufacturing and support related functions.
· Under direct, close supervision, work direction comes from the immediate supervisor or in supervisor’s absence, from Group Leader, Shift Leader, or other management so assigned.
· Follow simple, standardized and routine written directions for assigned work.
· Work direction may additionally be communicated verbally or through visual aids and set-up sheets.
· Ensure that assigned area is clean and organized.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to operate a personal computer including using a Windows based operating system and related software.
· Advanced PC skills, including training and knowledge of Jabil’s software packages.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two-step instructions.
· Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret graphs
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
about 1 hour ago
about 3 hours ago
about 3 hours ago
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corporation