Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Starting Rate: $16.00/hr
Team members can expect competitive wage
Comprehensive medical, optical and dental health benefits package
All-team member bonus program
Team member dining room
On-site wellness programs, a dynamic work environment and more!
The Slot Technician is responsible for the repair and maintenance of the electronic gaming machines and related gaming equipment. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices, and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Adhere to slot department policies and procedures.
• Must be proficient in the repair, maintenance, and general operating condition of the slot machines.
• Must be productive with regards to the installation and removal of slot machines.
• Must be able to perform slot machine conversions, moves and/or changes with little or no direct supervisions required Safeguard company assets.
• Adhere to, interpret, support, and explain established company policies and procedures as well as applicable local, state, federal and other regulatory procedures.
• Must maintain the strictest confidence of any and all confidential and proprietary information disclosed.
• Foster and maintain positive team member relations in a supportive environment and interfaces with other departments to ensure a harmonious working relationship.
• Maintain a high level of professional appearance, demeanor, ethics, and image of self.
• Responsible for the repair and maintenance of player tracking system.
• Must be able to troubleshoot and setup progressive signs.
• Maintain ongoing communication with employees to share information, listen to feedback, and role-model Caesars standards.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft applications (Excel, Word) and have knowledge of Slot operating systems.
• Working knowledge of gaming regulations.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES/JOB DIMENSIONS:
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by fromtime to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action procedures up to and including termination of employment.
Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality/entertainment industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property.
Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with policies and procedures for the safe and efficient operation of company facilities. Employees who violate Company policies and procedures are subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Ability to work with confidential data required.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School Diploma or GED; technical training certificate preferred; some experience working with electronics or mechanical responsibilities; or an equivalent combination of education and/or work experience. Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Word, Excel, and SDS preferred. Strong interactive skills and the ability to work independently required.
Strong written and verbal communications. Ability to work efficiently in a team-oriented environment. Knowledge must be detailed oriented and motivated. Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Must have the ability to write in a clear and professional manner. Must have the ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions. Must have the ability to deal with problems in a calm and professional manner. Must operate effectively in a deadline-oriented and multi-task environment. Excellent problem solving skills.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must be at least 21 years of age or older and be able to obtain an Indiana Gaming License.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Horseshoe Indianapolis is a smoking establishment, therefore must be able to work in a smoking environment. Must be able to work in a highly populated fast-paced and noisy environment.
ACCESS TO GAMING FLOOR
This position has access to keys in order to meet the positions requirements.
1 day ago
First Financial Bank
2 days ago
2 days ago
3 minutes ago
12 minutes ago
12 minutes ago