Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
At Jackson Hewitt, we provide an invaluable service in guiding our clients through the tax codes, rules, and processes. We do this with integrity, quality, and consistency. This is something that the vast majority of taxpayers don't receive from DIY or other assisted providers. We take pride in that. The role you play is critical to our success and together we are "Working Hard for the Hardest Working Americans". This is our mission and it's a large part of why we work here. Together we are highly passionate about what we do, and how we can help our clients.
Doing taxes is much more than filling in some forms. For most Americans, their tax return is the biggest single financial event of the year, and it can be quite an emotional experience. That's where you come in! We are here to ease their stress and provide expert customer service and tax knowledge.
Flexible Schedules Available:
• Day shift
• Night shift
• Full-time or Part-time
• Looking to learn a new career and break into the tax industry?
• Someone who has gaps in their work history or is looking to boost their skills and resume?
• Someone who has been out of the workforce over the last year while at home with family?
• New to the workforce or with limited experience/education, but a willingness to learn?
• Retired and want to continue to make an impact?
• Someone without a college diploma? No problem!
• A Veteran or military personnel transitioning from the service?
• Part of a military family that moves often with deployments?
• A recent college graduate or current college student?
• A stay-at-home parent who needs a flexible work schedule?
• A gig worker or looking to add a second income?
• Bilingual? Bilingual candidates are highly encouraged to apply!
What you'll do here:
As a Tax Associate (Entry Level Tax Preparer), you will be responsible for providing guidance, explaining, preparing, and completing accurately tax-related forms for clients, including multiyear, multistate, year-end tax forms and provide clients with IRS audit support. Compete E-filing, provide printed copies of returns for clients to review, signing and e-file these forms to IRS and state agencies.
• Conduct face-to-face tax interviews with clients.
• Prepare complete and accurate tax returns.
• Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services.
• Complete all related tax forms in accordance with policies, and in compliance with legislation and regulations.
• Collection and processing of clients' payments.
• Furnishes taxpayers with sufficient information and advice to ensure correct tax form completion.
• Answer client calls.
• Answer questions and provide future tax planning to clients.
• Support office priorities through teamwork and collaboration.
Skills you'll bring for success:
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability in working in a high-volume retail environment preferred.
• Basic knowledge of computer functions required to include setup of office computer systems and the ability to troubleshoot issues.
• Customer service or sales experience preferred.
• Reliable transportation and a valid driver's license and insurance preferred.
• High School Diploma/GED, or equivalent related business experience preferred.
• $250 Signing Bonus
• Hours Per Worked Bonus and Other Seasonal Bonuses
• Education Tuition Credit (up to $1000 annual tuition reimbursement for you or your dependent child that is taking college courses)
• Free tax filing services for all employees
• Learning opportunity into tax preparation careers
• Learn from the leaders how to best support clients in busy retail tax locations
• Make a visible impact within the organization
• Join a fast-paced, innovative culture with an open and collaborative environment
• Ample opportunity to develop core and new skill sets and have a stake in your own success
• Opportunities for advancement within the organization
• Join a great organization that cares about employees!
We appreciate your interest in Jackson Hewitt Tax Service. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Jackson Hewitt Tax Service's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
10 days ago
10 days ago
11 days ago
Regency SouthernCare Hospice